Grady lasers provide a very safe, non-pharmaceutical and effective treatment option for animals of all sizes.
Cold laser therapy is now used in conjunction with acupuncture, surgery and many other forms of treatment services. The laser is now a science based from of treatment.
Many clinics have increased revenue and expanded their client base by simply adding cold laser therapy for their pocket pets, cats, dogs and even horses.
Laser therapy is used for wound healing, skin conditions, post operative care, arthritis, bites, burns and much, much more…
- Primary: Absorption of photons by photo-receptive molecules (e.g. cytochromes, porphyrins, etc.) and the transduction of photon energy to induce chemical changes (i.e., photochemistry)
- Secondary: Modulation of ATP production (dose dependent), Nitric Oxide release, and the formation of Reactive Oxygen Species (ROS);
- Tertiary: The products of secondary mechanisms then produce effects such as gene transcription, inter-cellular signaling, and vasodilation; and,
- Quaternary: Vasodilation increases perfusion, facilitating improved oxygenation and recruitment of macrophages, neutrophils and lymphocytes to areas undergoing repair and/or infection as well as further re-vascularization and proliferation of cells to aid healing. Improved perfusion will also facilitate clearance of inflammatory cells, fluids and debris (i.e. lymphatic drainage) more efficiently.
Class 3B or Class 4
A great value in Veterinary Laser Therapy (LLLT). Grady Medical Systems offers class 3b and class 4 cold laser packages. We offer laser therapy at great pricing, with a two year warranty, excellent staff training, and a comprehensive marketing package.
The Grady Laser is durable, effective and easy to use. It is highly portable, making it an ideal system for in clinic use and mobile use alike. The Grady Laser will provide your clinic with efficient treatments (typically between 1-10 minutes). Our veterinary laser therapy machine is very safe and we offer unlimited training to your staff so that anyone who will be hands on with the laser will be properly trained and ready to administer a variety of veterinary laser therapy treatments.
- Made in the USA
- Aircraft grade aluminum probes for maximum durability
- Adjustable frequency includes Continuous Wave (CW) and Pulsing Frequencies (Superpulsing is also available)
- Automatic timer that alerts the user each time the set dose has been delivered
- Weighs 3.5 lbs for maximum portability
- Power source: Includes a rechargeable battery and charger
- Includes two pairs of laser glasses
- Includes an instructional DVD to show the most common small animal treatment scenarios
- Detailed instruction manual with example protocols
- Convenient carrying case
- Low cost maintenance and repairs
- Wide variety of probes to fit your needs
- 2-Year Warranty
- Safe and easy to use
|Cluster Probe 2000||Precision Probe 500||Superpulsed Probe||Acupoint Probe|
|Primary Applications||Pain, inflammation, larger areas, faster treatments||Pain, inflammation, smaller areas, trigger points||Chronic pain, larger areas, faster treatments||Trigger points and acupuncture|
|Power Per Diode||500 mw||500 mw||50 mw||250 mw|
|Number of Diodes||4||1||4||1|
|Wavelength||810 nm||810 nm||904 nm||810 nm|
|Cluster Probe 3000||Precision Probe 750|
|Primary Applications||Pain, inflammation, larger areas, faster treatments||Pain, inflammation, smaller areas, trigger points|
|Power Per Diode||750 mw||750 mw|
|Number of Diodes||4||1|
|Wavelength||810 nm||810 nm|
Class 3B or Class 4
The Grady Laser is durable, effective and easy to use. It’s portability makes it easy to get the laser from room to room in the small animal setting and is also a great choice for the mobile small animal or equine veterinarian looking to add cold laser to their practice. The Grady cold laser low level LLLT will provide your clinic with efficient treatments (typically between 1-10 minutes). Our veterinary laser therapy machine is very safe and we offer unlimited training to your staff so that anyone who will be hands on with the laser will be properly trained and ready to administer a variety of veterinary laser therapy treatments.
The VetFlash is Grady Medical’s newest member in the Grady Laser Therapy family.
The VetFlash’s 2-Probe design allows for simultaneous laser therapy treatments, all in one state-of-the-art unit!
The Grady VetFlash unit features an intuitive software interface that is seamless to navigate and program, as well as a bright, LED-backed display.
Together with tactile, easy-to-push buttons, the Grady VetFlash is easily operable by even your newest Techs.
- Precision Probe (500mW) for targeted application
- Hammer/Cluster Probe (3W) for wide application
- 2-Year warranty
Class 3B or Handheld
Have you heard? We have expanded our current laser therapy product line to include a handheld laser. The PocketPAL makes a perfect addition to the GradyVet PAL NextGen. If you’re not already in the laser therapy market, but have thought about offering laser therapy treatments this is the perfect device to start and increase your practice’s revenue.
This little class 3B handheld laser is a dream come true if you want an inexpensive, highly portable unit for your practice. This would be perfect to rent out to clients for at-home treatments. Call us today to learn more about how the Pocket PAL can generate revenue for your practice.
The Grady Laser offers both Class 3B and Class 4 laser therapy options. Depending on your needs, our customer support team can help you find the right fit for your intended. Weighing less than three pounds, our system is small and portable. When you purchase through Grady Medical, we also offer a FREE package of doctor and client education, one-on-one training for your staff, and marketing to help your clinic get clients interested in laser therapy for their pets.
Please contact us today at 1-800-800-2585 to discuss this exciting product – we look forward to answering any questions you have.
- Compact Size
- Use as dedicated post-op laser device.
- Use as a rental device for at home laser treatments.
- 1-Year Warranty
See what other doctors are saying about The Grady Laser.
Lorraine Wacaster discusses the amazing results she has seen with a FEI horse.