- Full color Downloadable PDF
- Two year warranty
- Complete digital design
- Standard parameters: ECG, RESP, TEMP, Sp02/ Pulse Rate, NIBP
- 12.1” color TFT display with 7 waveforms
- Optional parameter: Anesthetic Gas
- Complete built-in module design ensures stable and reliable performance
- Built-in recorder (optional) supports real-time recording, trigger printout by alarm
- Applications from small to large animals
- Way of measurement: Automatic oscillometry
- Range of measurement: SYS 30–270 mmHg DlA10–220 mmHg MEAN 20–235 mmHg Resolution: 1 mmHg
- Unit: mmHg, kPa
- Total cycle time: 20 to 45 seconds typical (dependent on heart rate and motion artifact)
- Intervals for AUTO measurement time: 1,2,3,4,5,10,15,20,30,45,60,90 minutes; 2, 4, 8 hours
- Overpressure Protection: Hardware and software double protections
- Range of alarm: Continuously adjustable between upper & lower limit
- Size: 318mm x 264mm x 152mm
- Weight: ≥4.5kg
If you are in the market to buy veterinary patient monitors, we know you have a lot of options. Here at Grady Medical Systems, we offer affordable heart monitors with the features you need. The GradyVet 9200 is our best selling veterinary multi-parameter heart monitor. This veterinary patient monitor will allow you to monitor ECG, non-invasive blood pressure (NIBP), respiration, temperature, Sp02 and Co2 (optional). The EtCo2 parameter is available as an upgrade, and will allow your clinic to detect a problem with the patient earlier than with any other vital signs monitoring.
The ECG parameter will allow you to change the standard screen to view seven leads at once. This veterinary specific heart monitor also has built in software to detect heart arrhythmias. We offer great specials on this veterinary ECG monitor, so that you can get a new veterinary heart monitor at a price that’s closer to what you would typically pay for a refurbished veterinary heart monitor! Our veterinary patient monitors all include a built in thermal printer so that you can keep a record of the procedure.
Or, if you are looking for a veterinary blood pressure machine that will allow you to perform paperless monitoring, we do also offer optional software that will store all of the surgical data into your computer. The GradyVet 9200 is great choice whether you are looking for a small animal heart monitor or an equine heart monitor. For equine monitoring, invasive blood pressure (IBP) and multi gas are also optional. This unit is user friendly, but we also offer free training with our customer support team to get you started on your new veterinary blood pressure monitor.