A New Member of the Grady DUS family, the NEW DUS 4150 was created by taking into consideration the most frequent requests of ultrasound users. The Grady DUS 4150 has more advanced features and capabilities resulting in an ultra compact machine that enables the user to provide better patient care.
Please contact us to request a quote:
1 (800) 800 – 2585
- Unique LED screen reduces eye fatigue
- Rotatable LED Monitor (0-30″) can be tailored to different viewing angles
- Keyboard Designed for quick and easy access
- Dicom 3.0
- USB & VGA ports
- Built in battery: 2.5 hour battery life
- One Key–multiple one key functions
- Continuous Wave Doppler (CW)–Detect blood flow with high velocity and help doctors diagnose with more clinical information.
- Tissue Doppler Imaging (TDI)–Tissue doppler imaging is a novel echocardiography technique that directly measures myocardial velocity. Systolic TD measurements assess left and right ventricular myocardial contractile function. Diastolic TD values reflect myocardial relaxation.
- Triplex–combines B, Color, with PW to help the user make accurate diagnosis thus improving the efficiency.
- Auto IMT Function–Automatically traces the intima and measures the thickness of the intimate. This allows to measure intima quickly, easily and accurately.
- Super Needle–clinicians can see needle inside tissue more clearly during medical procedures. Needle angle up to +30*.