Veterinary laser therapy is both effective and profitable, but before you purchase a laser for your veterinary practice, you will want to ensure that it’s a good fit. Here’s how our 21 day free laser therapy trial works:
1. We ship you the Grady Laser with marketing and educational materials, including a comprehensive instructional DVD for small animal use. Class 3b or Class 4 are available upon request.
2. Once the unit is confirmed for shipment, you will receive a link to an online training video which is about 30 minutes and is a comprehensive explantion of how to use The Grady Laser. Shortly after shipping, a Grady team member will contact you to schedule an over the phone training session, which typically takes 20-30 minutes.
3. Within 1 week (or less) from the date the unit is delivered, a Grady Laser specialist will call and complete the previously scheduled phone training session, which typically takes 20-30 minutes for Q & A and tips. This phone training will trigger the 3 week trial period.
4. Use the laser as much as possible and evaluate things such as client interest, efficacy of the laser treatments, ease of use and more to make sure The Grady Laser is the right addition to your practice.
5. At the end of the trial you can choose to purchase the Grady Laser (financing is available) or to return it.
**All shipping costs are covered by Grady Medical Systems, Inc. No deposit is required. The laser in insured by Grady Medical Systems, Inc. during the trial.
Shipment times usually range from 2-4 weeks based on availability**
How to sign up for your 21 day laser therapy trial:
Please Click Here to take advantage of this offer or reach us at 1-800-800-2585 to speak with a Grady team member today.